All the valid methods will be acceptable at EEP, and the refund will also be credited back through the same manner as the payment done while submitting the application. We are here to give a relevant solution in case of any inconvenience related to payment and refund process.
Refund will be initiated if and only if they come under the EEP refund policy.
For EEP strict refund policy is given below:
- Refund will be initiated through original mode of payment whether its online mode, check etc.
- If customer is asking for refund through a mail, and if it comes under EEP’s terms and conditions, he is eligible for refund.
- Any technical errors or customer error during the application, refund will be initiate if payment is done.
- Once the refund initiated the amount will be refunded within 30- 45 business days.
- Refund will be initiated if any double payment done during the application.
- Extra charges such as taxes will be deducted while refund per the local tax policy
No refund will be done if:
- EEP will not refund any amount which done through any third party or brokerage.
- Applicant failed in any medical examination done by the client.
- Applicant cancels his reservation after starting his/her training or coaching will not be able to claim for refund.
- Candidate fails to reach eligibility criteria, refund will not be done.
- The amount falls under visa application fee.
- Applicants fail his/her visa interview.
- Any circumstances on which EEP has no control on will not come under refund policy.
- Submission of wrong or fraud documents.
EEP will not be responsible for any delay caused by third party. Applicant can’t claim for any refund.